Powerful workflow automation to accelerate the flow of information throughout your organization
View Laserfiche Avante Brochure
Today, successful organizations need more than search and retrieval of imaged and electronic documents. They need to optimize the decision-making process by getting the right content—whether structured or unstructured, paper or electronic, audio or video, photograph or e-mail—into the right hands at the right time.
Laserfiche Avante is a cutting-edge solution that combines comprehensive content management functionality with business process management (BPM) tools to both manage and process information—turning it into an asset that enables efficiency and smart decision-making organization-wide.
Laserfiche Avante’s licensing is based on the number of people who will be using the system—which makes it possible to calculate the cost of most systems by doing little more than counting employees.
Functionality, Meet Flexibility
Every organization has its own unique needs. Some are looking for a secure content repository, some need to access information through primary business applications such as geographic information system (GIS) or customer relationship management (CRM), and some want to enable repeatable processes such as case management, contract management, AP processing and more.
Avante is an agile enterprise content management (ECM) system that can be quickly and easily configured to meet any organization’s needs. In addition to industry-leading content management to help you store, retrieve and secure your information, Avante includes sophisticated workflow tools to automate content-centric business processes while enabling increased visibility into performance.
- Avante empowers your organization to operate more efficiently, effectively and profitably by:
- Managing all organizational content—both structured and unstructured—throughout its life cycle.
- Ensuring that information is an asset that is consistent, reliable, useful and available.
- Facilitating compliance with failsafe security and auditing features.
- Integrating seamlessly with the applications employees use every day.
- Streamlining operations by automating manual, repetitive processes.
Named User Licensing
Laserfiche Avante’s named user licenses include everything you need to get started for $500 per license (U.S. pricing only). Servers are sold individually and support industry-standard Microsoft and Oracle database platforms.
Flexible Pricing Structure
Laserfiche Avante’s pricing structure makes it simple and affordable to add new features and functionality to your Laserfiche system as your needs change.
Workflow = Efficiency
With powerful business process management tools, Avante integrates both structured and unstructured content into the flow of your business processes, so you enhance productivity, improve efficiency and minimize overhead.
- Increase productivity by automating manual repetitive tasks.
- Model, execute and manage business processes without writing code.
- Trigger workflows based on actions taken in third-party applications like customer relationship management (CRM), geographic information system (GIS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and more.
- Learn more about Laserfiche Workflow
Laserfiche Avante Architecture
Laserfiche Avante readily fits into your existing network environment, without requiring custom programming or extensive hardware and software updates. Laserfiche Avante is compatible with Windows XP, 2003, 2008, Vista and 7, and supports Microsoft SQL Express, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database management systems.
- Manage your Laserfiche Servers and repositories through a desktop Laserfiche Administration Manager snap-in for Microsoft Management Console (MMC) or from anywhere with the Laserfiche Web Administration Console.
- Use of WebDAV technology offers broad interoperability and integration options, as well as support for Microsoft’s Web Folders.
- Assign access rights and permissions directly to Active Directory groups, and maintain security through Windows Authentication.
- Integrate your primary applications into Laserfiche workflows using the Windows Workflow Foundation and .NET.
- Drag and drop e-mail from Microsoft Outlook into Laserfiche, preserving e-mail metadata.
Call 708-478-4100 to speak with your TKB Associates Representative today for more details about implementing Laserfiche Avante for your organization.
Avante Related Links: